New Home Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Home Request

You guys have probably noticed that under the leadership of our CMC our troops have conquered quite a few DA bases. These plus the Uni bases we obtained before we are having quite some room for new homes for people. I am aware that there are still Hive members without a home here. I would like to make sure everybody of us settles down nice and warm by the end of this game. So anybody who wants a home please post the name of your home here. You can also specify which location is your pick too.

For people who has already got a home, I reckon a second home is also possible. But the homeless people get the first pick.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

I'm quite happy in Octaviansburg, thanks.
    Join a Democracy Game today!
    | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Can we have Summer Homes too?

Or is that too bourgeois?

Mead

PS

I'd like a little something on the sea, where I could relax, and watch the sun go down. Nothing too pretentious of course. And only if its not too much trouble to you. Thanks.

[Edit: By on the sea I mean on a western coastline, not a sea base.]

Comment

Of course, what would you like to call it?
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
          Of course, what would you like to call it?
          Mead's Home By The Sea

Many thanks.

Mead

Comment

Hmm... I think I´ll stick with my underground city "Michanapolis" for the time being... if it still exists, that is !
            Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
            Let me eat your yummy brain!
            "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Originally posted by Micha
              Hmm... I think I´ll stick with my underground city "Michanapolis" for the time being... if it still exists, that is !
              Yes it does, it was never a target for CyCon Xmarines...
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
              X