X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im here

I got access.

So Im gonna look around and then start asking some questions
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

You've made the right choice, my friend.
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Welcome to the fight.

You picked an awesome time to join. We are, at this very moment, prosecuting the largest military action in the history of the Hive.

Look at turn 2160 Thread and let us know what you think.

Mead

Comment

Con!!! You joined us!!! Here's some xenorum that I saved for exactly this reason. I'm sure comrade Oct will bless us with some of his famous xenodoughnuts too.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

And to Ming for he authorized you this quick.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Welcome Comrade conmcb25!

Comment

Thank you all for the fine welcome
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

As always, it´s a pleasure to see the glorious Hive grow and new faces arise from the anonymity of the masses...

Welcome, Comrade Con!
                Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                Let me eat your yummy brain!
                "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

A belated welcome, I would have done so earlier except I’ve been busy as you all may have noticed.
                  You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

ha ha, I noticed

Comment

Greetings Comrade conmcb25!

You have joined us at the most opportune time! Watch as we flex our Hive muscles and the other factions tremble in despair!!!!!

(bathrooms are to the left and punch is served at 12 o'clock)
                      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                      *****Citizen of the Hive****
                      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
                      X