Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the Hive join the Anti-Drone Crusade ? (and save the ACDG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamski on Mar 05 in the "the Time for War has come" thread
    NO NO NO!!!!

Be REALLY friendly to the CyCon! Beg them for a pact vs the Data Angels. Offer them techs and bases. Promise to declare war on the Drones and Pirates.

AND THEN ATTACK THE CYCON THIS TURN ANYWAY.

-Jam

Hmmmmmmmmm

What am I missing here?
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Good Point
      And welcome to the Hive!
      Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
      Let me eat your yummy brain!
      "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Maybe we should publish that on the public forum, too? In Jamski´s thread... Would most certainly add some flavour to the discussion
        Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES

Comment

How many times are we going to poll this nonsense?

If I have clearance from Voltaire to post the speech, armageddon will start and this matter will be close - permanently.
          Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
          Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
          7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
            How many times are we going to poll this nonsense?

If I have clearance from Voltaire to post the speech, armageddon will start and this matter will be close - permanently.

Umm,

Arnelos, please look at the turn I have posted in Turn 2160, armageddon is already well underway.

Mead

PS

Please give me some input on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Micha
              Maybe we should publish that on the public forum, too? In Jamski´s thread... Would most certainly add some flavour to the discussion
              Micha lets NOT do that OK, it will only inflame the situation further.

I think I know what Jamski is feeling right now and I sympathize, but he is still one of us, lets not rub salt in the wound.

And to jamski, its pretty obvious the forces in motion here at the Hive are against this proposal. I would ask you to honor the will of the team and refrain from posting further threads about this in the public forum.

There will be other Demo games
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I was in no way being serious about this

I honor the will of the team, as I always did. Jam is a revoluzzer, he always needs something to argue about. He´s a good mate and it´s never boring when he´s near, but sometimes he exaggerates too much when it comes to roleplay.

I condemn the leaking of secret information to the public forum by him, but he has now left the Hive and so life will go on. And yes, there will be other demo games, and it won´t be too long till then

Comment

What is interesting is the people that made me bitter seemed to have decided to given up on the game as Jamski predicted when victory was no longer in their grasp. Funny enough it was the people I respected in the cycon that kept on trooping on.

That says something doesn't it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kody
                    What is interesting is the people that made me bitter seemed to have decided to given up on the game as Jamski predicted when victory was no longer in their grasp. Funny enough it was the people I respected in the cycon that kept on trooping on.

That says something doesn't it.....
                    Yep it sure does.

Comment

Oh yea.
                      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Glad I trooped on then...
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Yes you have won my heart that way.
                          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                          X