Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM from Makuhlua:

Update on latest PEACE movments
    We've gone ahead and put down our other colony on Yardarm Isle; I've offloaded our other CP to the isle we discussed previously, and we'll be moving one tile further inland to prevent CyCon marine forces from storming it. My thought at the moment is to produce another land CP from there and send - that- one to your coast to start a base with sea access, unless perhaps we took Conshelf 57 behind your imminent attack on Roze? Just throwing a few options your way
    I'd like to have some discussions on this. My thought is it may not be a good idea for them to set a base at our land. What do you think? Also should they set up the base at the isle (We need a name for it, suggestion?) as a coastle base so that we can park our cruiser in it? Or should it be off coast?
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I agree. This is getting really complex now and we cannot ignore the possibilites of future backstabbing. I totally agree that it's not a good idea for them to set up on Hive soil.

As for your other questions, I would think that their base should be a coastal base so that we can ferry in our units to help garrison it. While this makes it a better target for the CPU, the convenience for OUR forces makes the drawbacks negligible.
      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
      *****Citizen of the Hive****
      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

PM to Makahlua:

Conshelf57 is emptied. However Roze has changed production to garrison so it still may not be suitable for taking. There should be a penetrator on top of your schooner to provide air cover.

Hong
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
        X