PEACE Communication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HongHu
    Yea if you are so smart go look at the poll again see who let you be the turn player.
    IIRC Kody was going to play turns until he was removed,
    then you were going to play turns until you declined,
    then dacole was going to play turns until he ran off,
    then I stepped up and said "Bring it on."
    As a turnplayer I kick ass! Group work disgusts me, but being turnplayer is okay.
    ...And yes, I choose to be difficult interpersonally. Why? Frustration at many things, not limited to having to change myself for others (which I of course will not do).

I could use the whole bloody lot of you if I wanted to. Even Tassadar. But I choose not to because I consider it degrading to all individuals involved if we alter each other like some malfunctioning code.

And if you are so smart show us how fast you can learn manners.
    Nice try. If you are so interpersonally skilled, then let's see you work with a challenge like me.

Throw me aside huh? Come on get on it.
    Well I wouldn't say you were insignificant but as you stepped down from being CyCon ambassador you seem to get a lot less use than before.

Comment

I never claimed that I am "so interpersonally skilled" did I? Unlike some other people...

As for "work with a challenge like you", well guess what, you may feel you are important enough to be a challenge, others may think differently.

And I'm so glad that I'm a lot less use to you now.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

So how about the PEACE communication, huh?
        She cheats her lover of his due
        but still contrives to keep him tied
        by first deciding to refuse
        and then refusing to decide

Comment

*sigh* I'll have to agree with Comrade Vander on this.

But rudeness IS the first sign of weakness....
          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
          *****Citizen of the Hive****
          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
            you may feel you are important enough to be a challenge, others may think differently.
            Which I guess is my opinion of society.

And I'm so glad that I'm a lot less use to you now.
            Soon, the only person of use here to me will be myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
              But rudeness IS the first sign of weakness....
              I'll give you that much.
              I've become quite impatient and intolerant for such matters as 'dealing' with people. Now I'm plain antipathic on such matters.

Why? Because I'm sick to death of lowering myself to your level, that's why! I'm sick of being forced to subjugate myself to the will of others who understand so far less than I do.
              I am quite through with undergoing a malfunction just so that other people can feel better.
              Quite frankly I'm sick of your society and nigh sick of your species, and I'm frustrated because I haven't yet done too much about it.

But one day I will. And it will not be nice. I do not intend to be vengeful; just to rid the world of your problems. Then maybe I can sit alone, unmolested by the demons you create, and work on the demons of my own that have so craftily been infested in me.

Now please - I'm fighting a war on 3 fronts - with myself, with my 'allies', and with my enemies. It would be nice if some of you could **** off and let me deal with this my own way!
              >_< I am -so- sick of this and am THIS close to going ballistic on everyone.

Yes it's a sign of weakness that my tolerance has snapped. I'm mortal. Point proven. But just because I'm mortal doesn't mean that I can't KICK ALL YOUR ASSES.

Comment

Yes there IS right and wrong behaviors, Enigma.
                I don't believe any of that drivel.
                All I believe in is me, what I comprise, and what I must do.
                I'd have hoped you'd figured that out by now.

Human beings are social animals.
                Yes, I'm a social animal too, who has been ****ed around by a bunch of other animals because I have a different coat pattern.
                Not surprisingly, I've become hostile. So if these people will not accept who I am and my ways then why should I let them live?
                Exactly. No reason at all.
                Now all I want is the power to end this conflict and fell your species once and for all. Then maybe I can create something better after I've corrected myself.
                Because, quite frankly, even my willpower has limits - and your foolish society keeps on testing them.

Why am I so resentful? Maybe because people don't respect who I am. Who am I? The values of questioning and determination.
                But I waste my efforts trying to explain it to people who have neither the desire nor ability to understand.
                So, I guess I'll do what I do, justify it to myself, and be damned with you all.
                I no longer have any patience for others. The line has been crossed; No more Mr. Nice Guy.
                (And F.Y.I. this online betrayal was indeed the last straw)

If you choose to live in a society you better learn to obey the basic rules.
                I didn't choose to be. I didn't choose to be a questioner; it happened naturally, and as part of being a questioner I try to solve problems of society. Some of those problems involve laws and so to solve those problems laws will be broken.
                Now, also by no choice of my own these flaws exist.
                The only 'choice' I make is either to be active and conflict with you all, or be passive and conflict with myself.
                War on all sides of me, what do I choose?
                I choose to fight. And for what I believe in, I might as well fight you.

People don't go around killing people as they wish. And they don't go around insulting people as they wish either.
                Enough of this. Believe what you will, but I will correct these problems once and for all by any and all means possible.
                Consider this a state of vendetta against your collective.
                You have been warned long enough; you did not listen. Now it is time to MAKE you listen.

Plus since when being liked by another is important to you.
                Respect is desired but not as desired as Justice.
                Ironically maybe if I had been accepted then maybe I would not want such justice?
                In any circumstance - to hell with people. I'm here for me now.
                I am now all that matters.

Comment

From PEACE:
                  Please advise which of your Ambassadors speaks for the Hive.

We have received two messages : one from OctavianX and a contradictory one from Enigma.

What is the position.

Re Enigma's overtures are not designed to be welcoming and would appear to be designed to drive us into the hands of Cycon. Is that what you wish?
                  Someone has explaining to do, why was a communiqué sent to PEACE on behalf of the Hive without authorization from the Hive? I have of course corrected the mistake and informed PEACE of the true communiqué, but this hardly explains why a second one from Enigma was sent.
                  You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

Enough of this. Believe what you will, but I will correct these problems once and for all by any and all means possible.
                    You have been warned long enough; you did not listen. Now it is time to MAKE you listen.
                    Dangerous melodramatic tedious sophistic rhetoric. I’d point out the irony but it is blindingly obvious.
                    You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

That goes straight to my sig.

I do agree that we need to be very careful now. If we give tech to the Pirates, then that will be giving it to the CyCOn too - not to mention it may make them mad, and they have a mobilised army in the field right now.

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Voltaire

Dangerous melodramatic tedious sophistic rhetoric. I?d point out the irony but it is blindingly obvious.
                        Voltaire,

Was this sent out to another faction by someone in the Hive?

Who?

Was that person authorized to speak for the Hive?

We need to confirm.

If this is true then:

Whoever did this is either dangerously unstable and a threat to the safety and well-being of the Hive, or worse a criminal traitor, intent on bringing on the Hive's downfall.

Can we repair the damage?

What are we doing to ensure it does not happen again?

Mead

Comment

Maniac has just sent a PM to me, HongHu and Voltaire :

Enigma_Nova and Adaptive Economics?

Hi Chairman Voltaire and Ambassadors HongHu and Jamski,

(I don't know anymore who is supposed to be the official contact person, so I'll just send it to all three of you )

I've just heard the recent news that Enigma_Nova has been expelled from the Hive. Can I ask why or is it a purely internal matter?
                          Also, recently Enigma_Nova offered to buy Adaptive Economics from us with as clause that we could keep the Planetary Energy Grid. I am wondering, is his proposal still supported by the current Hive leadership? Due to a beeline of our own that could be interrupted, we can't trade yet this year, but from next year on it should be possible to trade for AdapEcon.

Friendly greetings,

Maniac
                          Does that answer your question Mead? Enigma has taken matters into his own hands, so to speak.

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Chairman Voltaire

Dangerous melodramatic tedious sophistic rhetoric. I’d point out the irony but it is blindingly obvious.

Originally posted by Comrade Ambassador Jamski
                            That goes straight to my sig.

I do agree that we need to be very careful now. If we give tech to the Pirates, then that will be giving it to the CyCOn too - not to mention it may make them mad, and they have a mobilised army in the field right now.

-Jam
                            I have to agree with you. That's the first reply that I've seen here that really made me laugh.
                            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

Copycat

-Jam

Comment

Sorry, but I just couldn't help it. I got some pretty weird looks in the library after reading his reply, then yours.......what can I say? Great minds think alike.

Comment

Working...
                                X