Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foreign Faction Analyst wanted! Position open.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know. I have to say you are right in that.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Kody, understand one thing very good. I simply cannot take a modrole for the Angel Forum. This matter was already started being discussed among the Angels, thus was grossly premature.

This has nothing to do with shifting workloads to other peoples shoulders, but merely about being available for the team.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I was mainly kidding with that comment. By the way how are the elections going?

Comment

Kody's giving you a hard time, Geo. Deliberately, I'd say.

If you jump up for what he says, then you'd have fallen into his trap.
          Last edited by Snowflake; June 24, 2004, 11:34.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Pretty good, IMO. But it's the nominee's decision if there is already enough support or not. Attendance is barely half the members list sofar.

HongHu, I don't understand the first paragraph of your most recent PM. Are you thinking that I won't talk about something because you won't talk about something?

And for the above, I don't care for traps on a serious issue, only for how to let things work smoothly.
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Call it whatever you want. I'm currently calling it a nudge.

Comment

Come on Geo. It'll work out smoothly. Don't be so tense.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
                  Pretty good, IMO. But it's the nominee's decision if there is already enough support or not. Attendance is barely half the members list sofar.
                  If he is the only candidate, I would say the decision is made. None of the factions has managed to have majority of members voting on that issue.
                  SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                  The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Working...
                  X