No announcement yet.

Helping Comrade Ali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next 2 bases will be named after the next two people that donate 100 credits to me on CGN gaming.

I want that custom avatar!

Kody
    Last edited by Kody; August 4, 2003, 00:26.

Comment

How about 17 credits?
      Promoter of Public Morale
      Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

You just need to post 83 more times.

Kody

Comment

I'm working on it.

Comment

Yeah I noticed the 4 new posts suddenly appear in CGN straight after I posted here.

Kody

Comment

I have been hard at work earning valuable reismarks.

Comment

Comrades, I'm very proud of you!
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Why, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Kody
                    You just need to post 83 more times.

Kody
                    I suggest you lower your price Comrade Kody, there's no garentee that Comrade Vev will not snatch the turn when you are sleeping out of desperity so that he could found his enlightment center.
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

In my Great Wisdom I have credited Comrade Kody with 100 marks.

The base should be named

GooglieGrad

and should be destined to be the first base on Chiron to build a Temple of Planet

G.

Comment

What's it worth Googlie? Lets make a deal...

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Don't listen to him, GooglieGod. We'll make it our destiny to build GooglieGrad with the first Temple of Planet. We'll also give you Comrade Tass and Deputy Chairman as our sacrifice to you when the temple is up.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Umm, I did learn to read last week HongHu...

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

I guess now it's my turn to learn to read, umm, last week.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

As the lotus blooms -
                                So the knowledge of words grows
                                Soon all Comrades read.

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X