Post Game Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Game Scenario

Once this ACDG finishes, are these private forums made public? And if so, is there anything mentioned here we should be worried about?
    Last edited by Vev; June 16, 2003, 02:11.
    Promoter of Public Morale
    Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Re: Post Game Scenario

Originally posted by Vev
    Once this ACDG finishes, are these private forums made public?
    I doubt they'll be made public. More likely we'll all be booted out of the civgroup and the posts archived somewhere. I'd hate it if they were deleted and I lost all these posts. Googlie or GT probably know, so we'll ask them when they return.

And if so, is there anything mentioned here we should be worried about?
    Besides the spam? Probably not.
    "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

The other factions don't know what they are missing out here.

Comment

Most likely noone will notice and we can have a private spam forum for the rest of time...

YAY

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Just hope we don't lose the link once this ACDG finishes.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I've bookmarked the page just incase

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
              Just hope we don't lose the link once this ACDG finishes.
              There's always ACDG (3).
              "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Re: Re: Post Game Scenario

Originally posted by Static Universe

I doubt they'll be made public. More likely we'll all be booted out of the civgroup and the posts archived somewhere. I'd hate it if they were deleted and I lost all these posts. Googlie or GT probably know, so we'll ask them when they return.

What happened to GooglieGod?
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Re: Re: Post Game Scenario

Originally posted by Static Universe

What happened to GooglieGod?

Judging from Chairman's post in the public forum, he did something to our beloved Pravda? (Sounds like I'm in a loving mood lately Hmmm ...)

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

GooglieGod was banned for a week for misuse of the 'poly upload feature. There's a thread in the Apolyton/Community Forum about it.

-Jam

Comment

Oh, just read it. Thinking back about the three little pictures that I uploaded ... If I got banned, here's a good bye in advance everybody

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

You won't get banned HongHu, just say... but I've only been her a month and smile

-Jam

Comment

... but I've only been her a month and smile

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

You're the best.

(but don't tell Mrs Jamski I said that)

-Jam

Comment

We won't, you can trust us

Comment

Working...
                              X