Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry about this, need to test whether the loophole has been fixed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry about this, need to test whether the loophole has been fixed.

Just testing if the loophole has been fixed.

Googlie, it appears that markos has not fixed the problem.

Buster & Drones, sorry about abusing your forum like this, but Tassadar said that you never posted anything important in here.

Comment

whoot?? My Topics are ALWAYS importanté !
      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

I'm sure they are.... 6 days before you even noticed my post...

Comment

Just want to make my appearance.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Has the "loophole" that you're talking about Kody been fixed? If not, then it's a very good reason to have an offsite private forum no?
            Play hangman.

Comment

As long as nobody knows about the loophole, hopefully the loophole won't cause us any problems.
              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Well on the basis that neither I, you, HongHu or Kody has access to the drones forum Maniac, I think this is a fairly major problem
                Play hangman.

Comment

The way I assume both of us are using to get into this forum (having a look at your profile and check out your last thread or posts) is only available since recently, since DanQ made the fora public. Two weeks ago, this didn't work. So I have no idea how Kody used to get into the fora before. I assume no one else does besides Kody, so the loophole shouldn't be a problem once we get new private fora in a new ACDG forum. (I hope )
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Yes this is not the loophole. This is the bug actually. That we should be able to get in the forum without being authorized because the forums are suppose to be open.

Now if we are talking about Kody loopholes, so far AFAIK only Kody knows the trick. And since he is not going to be in any team and will have access to all forums anyway, it shouldn't be a problem.
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                    X