This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team forum

A drone team forum has been created on CGN where most of us hang out. It can be found here: http://www.civgaming.net/forums

The forum is invisible until you have been given access. PM me here or at CGN to get access.
    Last edited by buster; August 29, 2003, 15:37.

Works now :=)
    Last edited by Main_Brain; May 17, 2003, 10:07.
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

It is a private restricted forum. To give you access you need to give me your username at CGN or create one and let me know if you don't have one already.

CGN is found here: http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

just of out curiosity, why do you need a second private forum?
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

It is not that we really need it - only that most of the whole initial team all were recruited there and as such it were more practical to place it there. Also as we run it ourselves we have a freer hand posting large attachments and such and as it is a place with much less users loadtimes are I am sorry to say quite a bit faster.

I was not expecting this large amount of additional signups and we may need to rethink it if it goes on, but anyway thats why it was done this way.

Comment

alright, i just reigstered over there...
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I would like to be approved into your forum. My registration on CGN is "Tassadar5000"
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

It is already done

Comment

I can't find it
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I have a Genius Threat Idea:
                    Which X-mas Song do you hate the Most.
                    But alas Its too early no Xmas songs on the streets yet
                    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

LOL - I remember when I first moved to Canada - in 1977 - I was driving between Toronto and Montreal that year sometime in October, and heard for the first time a song called "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas", sung by, I believe, the Trentones. (That might be selective memory, as I think we were passing Trenton at the time)

Well, my then fiancee and I just fell about laughing, I could hardly drive for the tears streaming down my face. It was so trite, and coming in October, a full 65 or 75 days before Christmas, well, in the old U of K, Selfridges and Harrods didn't get dolled up for Xmas until early December.

Anyway - that has remained one Xmas song that still puts a grin on my face

Googlie

Comment

Working...
                      X