X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May Term 0101 Government Nominations

May Term 0101 Government Nominations

Well people, were at it again. CyCon survived another term, and now the time has come to submit your participation once again.
    I took the liberty to 'reduce' the government posts (again).
    Perhaps time our hidden Prime Function takes over?

Prime Function: Drogue Beta-8 --> exiled

Second Function: Obstructor Omicron-9 --> overload

Internal Affairs Function: Impaler

Military Affairs Function: Geo Beta-2
    Last edited by GeoModder; May 6, 2004, 04:59.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Topped
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Define Second Function duties, exactly?

Comment

Can I now be Second Function? I made at least three mistakes in my term as PM.
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Ouro_827: Second Function is the guys responsible for doing everything his collegues fail to do. IOW, if the Second Function notices that ie. during the 48 hours turn period one of the functions is absent and hasn't posted anything regarding his responsability, you're supposed to fill in. Also, since Foreign Affairs is next to nothing these days, for the off chance that a diplo message comes in, you're supposed to follow it up. Lastly, the Second Function is reserve turn player. This means that the Second Function cannot open the turn untill he is sure that the Prime Function is available to fulfill his duties.

For now, Obstructor stated his interest in being Second Function. If more then one member is interested in the same function, a poll is held to determine who will seat it.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Ouro? Interested in a post?

Anyone? Month is finished in 3 days!!
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Sod it, I'm too tempted to get back in and play to bother with work. Put me down for Prime Function, and listen for the sounds of fires blazing
              Smile

Comment

Put me down for more Interal Affairs, If anyone else wants to give it a try though I am willing to step down (though expect me to still offer lots of advise), I realy liked the interaction me and Correlion and later Maniac had for a time when we heavily debated our corse of action.
                Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

And that, functions, is our new government, by the looks of things

I'm working on some new military algorithms, adapted from an old earth based discipline known as jazz. I'd like to catch the enemy of guard somewhat
                  Smile

Comment

Ok, sadly things have changed again here My parents have launched into a tirade of "the internet is bad and keeping you from your revision" thing, and so have threatened to cut off the internet. To satiate them, I have agreed to let them log every time I go online, but due to this constraint, there is no way I'm going to be able to fulfill any decent role, since my online time will be severly reduced and limited

I am sorry to do this, but I fear for the next while, I won't be able to keep up with the game, or do pretty much anything Hope it goes well.
                    Smile

Comment

Should I initiate a military coup?

Prime Function unable to fulfill his post, Second Function probably banned by "higher authorities", Internal Affairs Function quite absent lately...
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Scary.... So there are what...two members that actually play left?

Comment

How many are needed?

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Basically, only one...

But to have at least some representation, three should be the minimum IMHO.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
                              Ok, sadly things have changed again here My parents have launched into a tirade of "the internet is bad and keeping you from your revision" thing, and so have threatened to cut off the internet. To satiate them, I have agreed to let them log every time I go online, but due to this constraint, there is no way I'm going to be able to fulfill any decent role, since my online time will be severly reduced and limited

I am sorry to do this, but I fear for the next while, I won't be able to keep up with the game, or do pretty much anything Hope it goes well.
                              Ahem, your parents? I am terribly sorry but:
                              How come they still have such authority over you?

BTW, any candidates for PM?
                              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Working...
                              X