Chancellor of the PUT: Archaic

Prime Function: Mani Alpha-3

Second Function: Kassad Omicron-9

Internal Affairs Function: Impaler

Planetary University Bureau Director: Impaler

Foreign Affairs Function: Drogue Beta-8

Military Affairs Function: Geo Beta-2

Informations Function: Obstructor Omicron-9

Good luck to the new CPU Government. May the Consciousness-PEACE-University reign supreme.

The previous government thread
    Last edited by Maniac; March 25, 2004, 10:43.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Some corrections pls. First it is the March legislature, and secondly, PEACE in our acronym? Have they suddenly agreed on a unification?
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Since after a capture of Atlantis, we would control all the bases they had before the war started, I'd propose to claim us to be the legitimate and democratic government of the liberated PEACE region, and declare the population of PEACE's (next year two) remaining bases as the oppressive military junta who has fled from our liberation army, and who doesn't represent the general will of the former PEACE population.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Ok, but if I'm having my way, only one base will be in their hands next turn...
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Ahhh, CPU - Consciousness PEACE University

Topped
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Why not CPU = Cybernetic Planetary Union?
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by obstructor
              Why not CPU = Cybernetic Planetary Union?
              Well, as you said in 3D, as long as we use CPU, anyone will understand anyone and we all can use a different meaning for it. FAF and PF (as most senior members of the council) seems to like it.

But we can always start a revolution, off course...
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

/me remebers the fate of poll

Nevermind.

And for that revolution!
                SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Let me again apologize for my extended absense and lack of fufilment in my goverment post. The construction of my new computer has been delayed. On the upside though I have recived a promotion at my job and will be getting a raise after a brief probationary period, intensive training has ocupied me all week thus preventing me from visiting the forum untill now.

The Computer should be up and running in a day or two and it will hopefully *crosses Cybornetic fingers* run SMAC without a problem as I am having my old Hard Drive put in as is and should be able to load up my old operating system (95) as if nothing has happened. I will then try to copy SMAC onto the new Hard Drive and run it under Windows ME, Is anyone aware of compatability ishues with Windows ME and SMAC that I should be one the look out for and if so what can be done?
                  Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

SMAC and SMACX run on my Windows ME partition without problem. Although the last time I reinstalled SMACX 'full', I got an error message in the end of the installation. A 'limited' install was no problem.

Glad to have you back, running 3 offices simultaneously is quite demanding...
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Unfortunatly I am reciving a "Operating System Unsuported" Error when I try to load SMACX. It says I may proceed but then imediatly exits. I will keep messing with it and try some reinstalling ect. If worse comes to worse I will try running SMACX on an old win 95 Lap Top I have, the trick their will be getting SMACX into the lap top as the lap top has no CD Rom Drive
                      Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
                        the trick their will be getting SMACX into the lap top as the lap top has no CD Rom Drive
                        Then you need a 'cracked' exe...
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Now obsolete, so untopped and locked.
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                          X