No announcement yet.

Goverment Organization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the ID (Intelligence Department) comes to existence, i apply for the function of an analyst there
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
      Also, you must create a position

God
      No. And for a very practical reason: God does not interfere with the petty quarrels of mere low-life humans (full or cyborg). God is be above, below and beside that. Therefore no position for it is needed.

Do I feel the thread of above me now?

/me kisses Our Lord-in-Saviour's Feet.
      Feeling a little afterwards by the godly odour.

Originally posted by mart7x5
      If the ID (Intelligence Department) comes to existence, i apply for the function of an analyst there
      Any info you can gather, make or find out is usefull. Even if there doesn't come a specific department for it. You can always post it in the appropriate thread
      Last edited by GeoModder; February 11, 2004, 07:57.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

External Affairs Function: takes care of the diplomaty for CPU (CC and PUT)
        If External Affairs will be splitted into diplomacy and military, IMO the above position should be renamed to Foreign Affairs.

Btw, who will fill these positions?
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac

If External Affairs will be splitted into diplomacy and military, IMO the above position should be renamed to Foreign Affairs.

Btw, who will fill these positions?
          Foreign Affairs Function? FAF

I propose by the next 'elections' to let ppl put their names. For now it might be a bit difficult since Impaler (a continuous presence in the top Functions) is not capable of participating much. Only 2 or 3 turns to go for this legislature. Should be doable. Further more for the next 2-3 turns the production of PUT is fairly obvious, not much to discuss about that I think.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Let hold the poll now with all positions.
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

For the internal affairs I propose the name CIA (Conscieusness Internal Affairs) and PUB (Planetary University Bureau)
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
              X