He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by obstructor
      (got it, but when?).
      Method? About a year or so ago, IIRC.
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Follow the link and prepared to be mentally disturbed

Vev:
        Does Googlie read all MSN logs?
        Googlie:
        quote:
        Originally posted by Vev
        Does Googlie read all MSN logs?
        Yes indeed. I paste them to a word file, then search and rename all those wierd identifiers (so that I know who's saying what) then bold the "speakers"

So in fifty turns time I'll come back to haunt you with a quote out of context that contradicts what you're now (then) planning to do

Clear as mud?

G.

Vev:
        Including off-topic ones?
        Kody:
        Vev is worried about a certain MSN chat, which many people refuse to directly refer to.
        Googlie:
        Naw - I must confess I haven't opened those 2 yet - but now, of course, I will, to see if any nuggets can be gleaned there
        Kody:
        If you're looking for silly funnny then don't open it. If you like OMG I didn't know those guys had such dirty minds, and why the heck did you post that funny, maybe.

It the was here. Note only open it if your sensibility isn't easily offended.

Vev:
        You had to make it easy didn't you?
        Kody:
        Yes I enjoy watching you get shamed for letting your sewer mind run loose. That's why Jamski also has those pictures now.

Comment

• Stop polluting the innocent Cyborgs' minds with sheeps and lambs Kody.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
            And as for the name change, the Hive does lots of meaningless things everyday.
            This would be a great sig line.
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Welcome HongHu, and all the others I just allowed in (jtsisyoda, Mead and Micha)
              Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Thank you dear Drogue.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Welcome invaders from other continent
                  SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                  The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Ahh, right.

/me raise up her chin. (Just like what is shown in her avartar.)

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Method
                      i like the first way better since it's easier, but just imagine what those universitians would think if they put that binary into the translator and got more binary out.

"WTF? so they can actually read binary afterall? "
                      Oh my, what a good idea.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Googlie
                        Can't really participate much as Rynn: - was mainly to get headcount up (plus, too many posts might just tweak Mark or Buster's memory when they see the name as the "most recent poster" - hence this one - to quickly get Rynn: off the "leaderboard"

G.
                        And all the time we believe you are impartial ...

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue
                          Just to look like we have more people TKG. People will think we are as vibrant as the Hive, and thus join us.

Ok I'll stop.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                          X