Question for moderators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for moderators

So, what to do with this forum? It is clearly dead and pointless. Do we need to retain it?
    I am sure that some of the factions for the next ACDG would appreciate if it was converted to one of their private forums . Just wondered.
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

You already need another private forum?

My, your organisation talents are admirable Obstructor.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Well, we do need (30+posts a day , you should see how it looks after the weekend when it triples) for more reasons than jsut discussing, but this is not the real question. I just wondered will the old five forums be made public, or be renamed and given to new factions? Will all threads be moved to archives? And why do we still have ACPSG forum when it is dead?
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Simply inertia on the last matter, I suppose.

You guys have that much to discuss? What must that be then when the DG starts?!
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

And believe, there is not even a bit of spam there.

Comment

Originally posted by obstructor
            And why do we still have ACPSG forum when it is dead?
            I'd like to remerge it with the ACDTG forum, but MWIA wants to keep it, just in case the ACPSG could get active again...
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

One man holds an entire useless forum? Wow!

Comment

Working...
              X