2129 Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2129 Report

I haven't got a whole lot of time here, so I'll be brief. Sorry, no screenshots.

- We finished building another CP at Zolot-Gold; it's moving to the NW.
    - Our CP has reached the Ruins site, and will be able to build next turn.
    - University Base has completed another former and switched over to a crawler; it should be done in 3 turns.

Finally, a very important piece of info:

Miram has started building the Virtual World.

AI's always start projects that they'll have no hope of completing before human players. I don't think we've got too much to worry about. Though....it does tell us that somehow, she's got Info. Nets. and Plan. Nets. Unusual for her to research those right at the beginning. It's possible she's contacted a human player. Or it may just be due to her being beefed up.
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

We don't know where the Believers are, do we?

They were mentioned in some Hive posts in the main forum, but I think those people talk out their rear.
      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

No, we haven't the slightest idea where the Believers are, and you are 100% correct wrt to Hive statements.

Comment

Last edited by Googlie; October 14, 2003, 13:27.

Comment

.....oh [Expletive Deleted].
            Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

On a perma-alliance too, I bet.
              "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
              "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Working...
              X