Base Locations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Base Locations?

As Dean of the Social Sciences, I'm looking for input concerning our colonization efforts. You should've seen by now my initial suggestions for base locations in the 2123 thread (Though I'll be changing them as of next turn). I'm interested however in seeing what everyone elses ideas are on the subject, and where and how you think we'd be able to best use the little plot of land that we have.
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

I've already voiced my concerns over in '23-thread, but apart from that I think your basic disposition is fine.
    "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
    "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

The co-ords for the revised base locations I've got set for now are

78, 50 (CP in Transit)

83, 49

73, 31

76, 30

82, 34 - Preferred for CP to complete turn after next (Will take over Mir Lab's Nut/Forest, while Mir Lab takes the Rainy/Rolling/River tile in its radius)

84, 30

88, 30

87, 33

85, 39

88, 38

85, 43

88, 42

93, 35

93, 39

I've moved these where possible, to take them off the coast. I must concur that we keep as many off the coast as possible for the beginning, however I believe we should look into bases on our East coast in the near future. Once we have Flex, there look to be some potential landmasses available for settlement.
      Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Working...
      X