Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2122 Turn Report [Large Images]

We have met "Peace"
    (That's their foil down there in the first map picture)

2 bases were constructed, bringing our pop to 5. Another CP is making its way down to the Ruins currently.
    The SE sliders were changed back to 50/50. We're now 10 credits a turn, 7 turns research.
    Pod pop on the open ocean gave us some map data.

Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Whoho! Lots to digest there. I take it no contact w/ the pirates was made?
    "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
    "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Oops. Seems like I missed it in the post. We offered them a Treaty for now (We'd easily be able to make better use of it. Everyone else seems to be in Planned). We'll see how things develop once our Foreign Ministers talk.

Comment

I PMed Flubber and proposed a map exchange. I figured it might be nice to know some more of what geography is out there.

I am allowed to say something like that, right?
        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

A map exchange at this point is hardly going to harm us, so if we can get him to agree, it's certainly a good deal. However, it might be a good idea to discuss these with everyone else before making those decisions in future.

Also, could you edit your post in Flubber's Ambassador topic? No need to let people in the other factions onto the fact that we've met Peace.

Comment

O.K. Flubber turned down the map anyway.

He says they might want to trade technology. Do we have any technology available to trade?
            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

We should have plenty to trade. Ask him what he's got that they're willing to trade, and we can all mull it over here.

Comment

Working...
              X