Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2115 Discussion

2114:

Okay, so what are we planning to do this turn? I'm still a bit out of touch (especially with so little being said here), so I'm not sure what we're trying to do atm...

There's nothing really new to do at this point. Just follow the move orders we'd already given our people, and that's about it.

Just got the turn too, so there's not really time to discuss either.
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Ah. I stand corrected. New build orders at Uni Base. needed. Either CP, Formers, or Rec. Tanks. At this point, I'd personally go for the CP. I just moved the scout down south a bit more, and I uncovered a river passing through one of the ruins tiles. That doesn't happen in my experience unless either the CMN set it up that way, or if someone popped an aquifier pod. With our border slightly uncovered down there, I'd say there's no doubt we're not alone.

Comment

Colony Pod sounds sensible.
        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

I'd say col pod too.
          "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
          "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

CP it is then.

Comment

Damnit, the screenshot didn't come out. Um....well, nothing more beyond what I said except for the Foil finding a pod, which it can pop next turn.

Comment

Working...
              X