CMN Pontifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMN Pontifications

Due to the appearance today of Nivoxz N as a registered member of yours, the CC's and the Hive's factions, I have removed from your threads (and theirs) any disclosure of the password.

It won't help all that much as he can still access and read screensaves, move and build discussions, etc etc, until such time as we find out how to permanently exclude a registered member.

In one of the other faction threads there was a message to Nivoxz N to bring to that faction info, plans, etc from the other 2. I didn't know if that was a joke or not, but in any event I edited that message just to say that belonging to more than 1 faction was against the game rules

I have also e-mailed and PM'd Nivoxz N asking him to choose a faction and remove himself from the 2 not chosen

G.

What villainy is this? Something is rotten in the state of...University.
    Empire growing,
    Pleasures flowing,
    Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

Note to General Tacitus

As it appears that the CC have already authorized Nivoxz N as a member, perhaps you could exercise your Moderator powers and remove him from the PUT listing?

I understand that Voltaire is going to deny authorization, so he would just be able to access and participate as a Consciousness team member

G.

Comment

Unfortunately, I have no idea whatsoever how to control who is or isn't authorized for a private forum.

Comment

Thankfully, I never authorized him to the forum. He shouldn't be able to view, post, or anything without that. Unfortunatly, I don't believe I can actually remove him from the listing.
          Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

/me shrugs.

If he can't access the forums, he's irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
            X