2106 [Warning - Includes Large Image]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2106 [Warning - Includes Large Image]

Running late here, so no time for discussion, just the results.

A little more of the map uncovered, another energy bonus, and........we're researching SotHB, 4 turns to completion.
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Good work, Provost.

I think we ought to consider going for a Super Science City south of Uni Base. Two energy specials and a food special... hm?
    "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
    "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Sounds like a plan. Pity there's no river there... though of coruse we can always drill to aquifer.

Comment

If we don't feel guilty about stealing the river from University Base, we could put it one space E or SE of the food special...

Comment

Well, if we were going to make an SSC, why not make Uni Base the SSC and crawl those tiles?

BTW....I didn't see it before, but if anyone wants to look, our territory marker down south seems to be visible in the bottom corner of the fungus square. Someone may be down there. Let it be some AI.
          Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Ok, I see two excellent spots for new bases: one at the south portion, east of where the scout is

(this is what I mean:

ENE
            --B--

E= energy, N=nutrient, B=base).

This position would also be of strategic importance to us, considering the possibility that there is another faction down that isthmus.

The other nice spot is right in the tile where the eastern scout is standing now. Nutrient and mineral around it. What do you think?
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
            X