Timely Turn Playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timely Turn Playing

It's been over 24 hours now since the PUT-2106 turn was hung on the turn reporting thread

Is only Archaic authorized to play and post the turn?

G.

No, as Chancellor, I am authorized to do so as well. Will do ASAP.

Comment

Warning

turn Univ, 2109 has passed 36 hours since it was posted

Comment

Official CMN Warning

It's now 48 hours since Univ-2120 was posted in the general turn reporting thread

G.

Comment

Damnit, sorry. Obviously the new Hive turn player didn't know about the agreement I have with their usual one to send me a PM. Playing now.
          Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

*cough* ..... *cough*

The 48 hour time limit has expired.

Is there a good explanation? Is further time needed?

G.

Comment

Obviously there's some confusion amongst the turn players ATM as to who should usually be doing it, but in this case, I wasn't even aware the turn was ours currently. I'm not able to do it until I get home later tonight, in about 6 hours or so, so if anyone else is able to take it for now, could you please?

Comment

Now that General Tacticus is quite inactive, do you need help playing the turns, Archaic? We are constantly hitting the 48 hour limit even though we aren't usually discussing anything here during our turn. I think we could/should reduce our time spent on playing the turns considerably.

Comment

Well, I'm still around - it's just that Poly lags so much for me that I prefer to use it as little as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Minute Mirage
                    Now that General Tacticus is quite inactive, do you need help playing the turns, Archaic? We are constantly hitting the 48 hour limit even though we aren't usually discussing anything here during our turn. I think we could/should reduce our time spent on playing the turns considerably.
                    Yes please, if you could. It'd be a great help.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic

Yes please, if you could. It'd be a great help.
                      OK, I can do that but we need to organize the playing. Perhaps I could play the turn if you haven't done so after a certain time has passed since the Hive posted the turn. Maybe something like 18 or 24 hours. Alternatively, you could tell me beforehand if you know you won't be able to play the turn. However, if GeneralTacticus is able to/wants to play the turns, I'm certainly willing to let him do so.

Comment

Working...
                      X