Another loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another loss?

I see we lost the five-post guy. Anybody knows why? Did he mention anything or just quietly drop out?
    "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
    "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Who is the five-post guy? Timbba? (He's listed as having 8 posts...)
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Yeah. Relentless spammer, isn't he?

Anyway he was missing when I logged in this morning. I'm glad you're back now, Timbba. We need everybody.

Even Finns!
      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Yup, he accidently left the civgroup, so I had to re-approve him.
        Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

I've been thinking about how stupid the arrangement with private group and leave sitting next to each other is. An accident waiting to happen.

Comment

Especially when you think that 'leave' means 'logoff' =)

Comment

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
              X