No announcement yet.

The Blades' Den *inflitration and other info*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though we don't know enough of the map to know this to be true or not, but from what is vissible, we control a fair number more colonies then the others, that is all I am saying.
    "War forced us into the seas. When we came back upon the surface, it was a ruined and desolate place. We knew that it was not long before even the most secluded spot in the seas of Earth was polluted, so we left to the the sea of stars. That is how we came to be on Chiron."
    -Dameon McPherson, Leader of the Atlantians, "The Exodus"

Comment

Ok accepted. I still think we have the best maps
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

/me nods.

Though just because we have more colonies doesn't mean much... we need to up the citizenship of each colony if we want to be a more powerful voting block.
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Yeah I feel horrible about how I treated my team mates. In a word "crabby".

Yes I was obessive compulsive. Also I think googlie overrated me strategy wise.

Comment

You're too modest, K

I've been around some of the "greats" over my 5 years on these and the predecessor forums, and believe me, you rank right up there with them

G.

Comment

Looking at Hive threads, I would say Gglie is right.
              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Yes Googlie gave a very accurate picture of Kody.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Nice work Maki...

I did something like this once too, with PSP (looks horrible), way back when I first joined CyCon.
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Nice work Maki...

I did something like this once too, with PSP (looks horrible), way back when I first joined CyCon.
                    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                    X