Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Test

Works for me too

I guess Cap'n Herc must of got minihalfbanned because he hadn't kept up with the upload service rules - he probably failed to upload a non dubious file without getting not permitted by un-minimods (as specified between the lines in the Upload FAQ).

Perhaps the next preson to get a +1 craving to test whether or not they can post new threads should give it a title more useful to Herc, like "This thread is for Cap'n Hercules' to adopt as his own".

Comment

I still can't create new threads or send PMs. I tried to create a new thread on CGN but was unable to do that either.

So it must be something to do with my browser.

The error message I get is 'A network error occurred while Netscape was receiving Data. Network error Connection reset by peer'
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

This reminds me of a very early thread in the Hive forum, where someone just getting authorized to join started a thread This is a Test

That spawned replies like Yes, isn't it GLORIOUS and Glory to the Hive, we are being tested etc etc. I still chuckle at it

(You had to be there)

G.
        Last edited by Googlie; July 10, 2003, 10:55.

Comment

Go Hive

Comment

Heh we the Hive are so much fun ...
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
            X