Official Poll: Try for Diplomatic Victory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Poll: Try for Diplomatic Victory

This is a very important poll because if it achieves the support of the citizens it will signal the end of the current SMACDG.

The poll is deliberately simple with yes, no, abstain and Xenobanana options.

To achieve Diplomatic victory we need to achieve 3/4 of the Planetart Council vote: we need to convince enough faction leaders to unite behind us as Supreme Leader of the Planet.

As you are aware there is the possibility that a faction leader will defy the will of council to submit, in which case all loyal (to the Supreme Leader) factions will go for victory by conquest.

We want to get this right to end the game ASAP. So I ask everyone to do their duty.
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Abstain
    0.00%
    Xenobanana
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

I have started the ball rolling.

Comment

END IT ALREADY ....who is that damn commissioner that didnt end the game....when i get my hands on him....
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

We want to get this right to end the game ASAP. So I ask everyone to do their duty.
        Actually it's not allowed to say your personal opinion in the first post, as this makes the poll illegal. But I'll shut up in the hope no one will notice and we can end this game.
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Unite or die!
          Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
          Let me eat your yummy brain!
          "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

So far no votes for continuing the game. Let's start planning the next one

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

The 'getting it right' actually referred to the mechanics of the achieving supreme leader, if that was what was voted for, but I can see how it could be misunderstood.

Comment

Well that's pretty clear cut. 100% for Diplomatic victory.

Comment

Working...
                X