No announcement yet.

Next Turnchat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no I am at +1 GMT....with daylight savings it is +2...right?
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I hope we can play now until we reach diplomatic victory and end the game.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

DBTS: Yes.
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

maniac, don't we technically need an official poll for that? or should we just go ahead with it and f*ck the constitution?

Comment

Well didn't you make a poll? The diplovictory option has no votes against until now.

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
              maniac, don't we technically need an official poll for that? or should we just go ahead with it and f*ck the constitution?
              I thought you'd already done that

Originally posted by Maniac
              Well didn't you make a poll? The diplovictory option has no votes against until now.
              Need's to finish first though.
              Smile

Comment

also, that poll was unofficial. I'm not the DoFA (that *is* who's in charge of these things....right?)

Comment

Diplomatic victory, yes it would be the DFA Sorry
                  Smile

Comment

ok....so....no chat?...i have done the buildingrequest but only lemmy and his undead army are there...so...i am going to sleep if you all dont mind...
                    Bunnies!
                    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Ok. I turned up, but as you said, it doesn't work with only 2 active people. Thank you for trying. Also, freezing until Herc's election ends is good, because then GT only needs to take over one position.

When will the next turnchat be held? Can Herc please post an official ending by diplomacy poll before then, so that we can see if we should end this next turnchat?
                      Smile

Comment

GT and I also turned up, though I forty minutes late.

Comment

GT was there all the time, but still asleep IIRC. Oh well, we can now get the ending poll done officially, and maybe get it ended next turnchat
                          Smile

Comment

dammit. Cant you just do a turnthread DBTS? i'm sick of waiting.
                            BTW, i would've turned up, but i just had to leave for that little bit. i'm back now, but too late

Comment

DBTS is asleep. He went to be since no-one turned up, at about 22:15 GMT.
                              Smile

Comment

OK DBTS, time to decide turnchat time. Tonight, Tomorrow? 22.00GMT
                                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X