X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I have a submarine carrier please
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Sub carrier? I have to say I don't think Morgan will use it to declare war. If he declares war however, it will be our first target.

GT: Great idea, have put in orders
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

In case you didn't know, the submarine ability has no use when playing against AIs. They always know the position of all your units anyway.
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Suggestion: take out the PB silo with a probe team, blame it on the Hive. If things go awry, we pacify the capitalist pig in the traditional manner.

Comment

I expect it would be quite hard to get Morgan to declare war on us without firing the first shot, given that he's at Magnaminous right now.

(however, we may eba ble to secure a Pact, and then blow up the PB and blame it on the Hive. If it goes right, we get away with it... and if it goes wrong, at worst, we lose the Pact)

Comment

I will poll about pre-emptive probe action, both with regards to people unfavourable to us, and to removing PBs and the like. However, I am against it, unless it is to remove PBs, and we are relatively certain that they will use it. If that is true though, then I think we have little option but to destroy the PB.
              Smile

Comment

*sees Morgan building a PB*

What tech do we need for orbital defense sattelites, again?

Comment

Morgan won't use that PB. It will be dealt with
                  Smile

Comment

nevertheless, self aware machines for ODPs

Comment

Yes. We could get that in about 5 turns or so, if we beelined for it (1 turn for HS, 2 for Digital Sentience, then another 2).

Comment

Depends where it comes on the Science poll. If we get SAM, I will push for orbital sattelites being built, as a high priority, and also the disarmament of Morgan's PBs, if the need arises.
                        Smile

Comment

Working...
                        X