X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can make it I think.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Does everyone change for daylight savings. I'm too used to being at GMT and not havign to change the time, that I forgot being at BST now we're an hour ahead. In light of daylight davings, would 22:00 GMT be better?
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

As usual, my university's IRC-phobia prevents me from being able to attend the turnchat... I'm gonna be busy saturday anyway, so not a big deal.

Comment

I assume it'll be Friday night (European time) then?
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

...well i dont think we will be able to do something on friday anymore...so who is up for sunday 21.00 GMT...or from 7.00 to 21.00 GMT....for the rest i am sleeping
            Bunnies!
            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I can't do Sunday night that late, I have to get up for school... then again, the DoS isn't that important for a turnchat is he? I could manage 10:00 GMT onwards, but I predict a whole lot of schoolwork will pile up for that day.

And why won't we be able to do anything tonight? I mean, that would be skipping two chats in a row Don't we have enough orders?
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I can't do Sunday, and I'd really like to do it tonight, since we have orders, although if we're not, then I'll be going out.

Be back on about 23:00 GMT to check, please PM me if going ahead or not. Thanks.
                Smile

Comment

DBTS, if you can't do it this weekend, could we leave it up to AT Tacticus?

Comment

Edit - What TKG said

Comment

Likewise. I'm *back*, and ready for turnchat
                      Smile

Comment

We can't have a chat tonight since the tech poll we had is invalid. The poll was won by Centauri Psi, but we don't even have Centauri Genetics yet. I'm off to bed and will repoll the tech tomorrow (technically today for me) - it'll take the constitutional two days before we have a proper set of orders.

Comment

I can't do Sunday. Period.

Comment

I turned up last night but no-one there. Now I know what happened.

I will now have time to poll re Morgan.
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                            X