Turnchat Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnchat Times

ok...well we dont have a AT so the only one that can play the game is me....well i have a bit of a problem with saturday at 22.00GMT...so my question is....can it be moved to another day...or can it be earlier something like 20.00 GMT?
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

20:00 GMT is fine by me.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Fine by me too, although I think the Australian/NZers (GT and Archaic) might have a problem, due to timezone.
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

i have no problem at all with 20.00. in fact, i like it a lot better

Comment

Good by me, most especially if you really mean turnTHREAD. (though that doesn't seem likely)

Comment

2000 GMT would mean that I would not be participating at all, (not until much later, anyway).

Comment

i meant chat...sorry...well then there is atleast for the first saturday a problem...because i cant come around that time...earlier is ok and another day is ok...but saturday 22.00 GMT is impossible
              Bunnies!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

Thread title edited to clear up the misunderstanding...

Anyway, I can attend a chat later than 2200 GMT (in fact, that would be quite nice), and between 2300 GMT Friday and 0700 GMT Saturday.

Comment

who can make it 2300 GMT friday?
                  Bunnies!

Comment

I should be able to.
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

i suppose i can.

Comment

I'll be at work (not that I've managed to attend one yet).

Comment

Not that I'm anything at the moment, but 2300GMT Friday is only occasionally possible for me. Same time on Saturday would be ideal, however.
                          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                            who can make it 2300 GMT friday?
                            I suppose so... It'll be 0200 AM here so my ramblings will be even more incoherent than usually
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

And 1:00 o'clock for me! DBTS, you didn't forget we're at GMT +2 now, right?
                              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Working...
                              X