Term VIII election: Commissioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
    It's the longevity shots you have every couple of years. Surely you remember those? Or did they put something in them to make you forget, but no-one else?
    Ah yes, forgot about that, but even before that, it took us over 100 years to come up with the longevity vaccine (IIRC) Before that, we must have done something? Unless we didn't survive.

* Scuttles of to check if Lemmy's undead army's been growing...
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

we played with bunnies?
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Ah yes, forgot about that, but even before that, it took us over 100 years to come up with the longevity vaccine (IIRC) Before that, we must have done something? Unless we didn't survive.
        We still had longevity treatements, they were just cruder and harder to make. The Longevity Vaccine merely made it more efficient and easier to make, so it could be distributed to the general population.
        Last edited by GeneralTacticus; March 28, 2003, 05:58.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
          We still had longevity treatements, they were just cruder and harder to make. The Longevity Vaccine merely made it more efficient and easier to make, so it could be distributed to the general population.
          Like it. So the population died while we survived, on the opld method? Hmmm... Planned at it's worse
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
          X