The Evil Twin Sea Borehole Plan Part I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Evil Twin Sea Borehole Plan Part I

On request of TKG and with consent of Voltaire I am organizing this borehole terraformation poll. Please vote 'yes', 'no' or 'abstain' for each number, representing a borehole location on the map seen below. You have three days, and obviously it's multiple choice.

This poll is in three parts: Part I, Part II and Part III.

1: Yes
    7.50%
    1: No
    5.00%
    1: Abstain
    0.00%
    2: Yes
    7.50%
    2: No
    5.00%
    2: Abstain
    0.00%
    3: Yes
    7.50%
    3: No
    5.00%
    3: Abstain
    0.00%
    4: Yes
    7.50%
    4: No
    5.00%
    4: Abstain
    0.00%
    5: Yes
    7.50%
    5: No
    5.00%
    5: Abstain
    0.00%
    6: Yes
    7.50%
    6: No
    5.00%
    6: Abstain
    0.00%
    7: Yes
    6.25%
    7: No
    6.25%
    7: Abstain
    0.00%
    8: Yes
    7.50%
    8: No
    5.00%
    8: Abstain
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Maniac; March 23, 2003, 17:52.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Every. Last. One. Of. Them.

edit - except #24, it's within Twin Peaks' base radius (as well as Heaven's Gate)... very, very sneaky, though

Comment

votes yes for all execept 2....
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

No on all. I love polls like this, nice and easy. I was thinking if it was even worth looking at the pictures, but then I not #24:
        Originally posted by Cedayon
        edit - except #24, it's within Twin Peaks' base radius (as well as Heaven's Gate)... very, very sneaky, though

Do I have to enforce this myself. Just because Herc's out of the picture, you try to enforce boreholes on Akiria?

Moreover, is it constitutional for TKG to do borehole polls for the whole of the Faction? I thought that was up to Governors to decide what to poll?

Edit: Sorry, saw the
        with the consent of Voltaire”
        too late
        Last edited by Drogue; March 23, 2003, 19:08.
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Is Hercules out of the picture??

Anyway, though TKG made the gif file, I asked Voltaire if it was all right to do the poll. (He hasn't got enough time, so I'm doing the Twin Sea polls & orders for him this week). So technically, the poll is legal, with the exception of #24.

And in the turnchat TKG said he fully expects #24 to be voted down, so let's just hope everyone votes "No" and we don't have to ban TKG until next Saturday.

Comment

Let's just agree that #24 isn't really part of the poll and that the hole won't get drilled as a result of this poll no matter what the votes come out as... no sense in having some big court case.

Comment

All of 'em, except for #24.

Comment

Do we really need to increase mineral and/or energy production any further? We don't want to make things too easy, do we? And think of the poor planet...

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Things are already way too easy, now the fun is in doing needlessly-complex things to make us even more ridiculously powerful

Comment

Well, you do want to get to Transcendance ASAP, don't you?

Comment

No, I want to drag it out as long as possible. I'll cry when this DG is finished.

But then we can start a new "evil" DG playing as the Hive?

*WoA rubs special evil-RPing-hands in glee*

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Yes to all but nr. seven.

Comment

No, I want to drag it out as long as possible. I'll cry when this DG is finished.
                          Clearly you've never tried to administer a faction of this size for very long while still following orders. Be thankful.
                          Last edited by GeneralTacticus; March 27, 2003, 06:01.

Comment

Hey, you put your name down for Commish With power comes responsiblity (for moving 100+ formers)

-Jam

Comment

Well, all 3 parts of the poll are closed, and I'm pleased to announce the confirmation of 19 new boreholes in Twin Sea

1-6: passed
                              7: tied, I break that tie in favor (if I can do that as DIA, with the governor of the region in question absent)
                              8-10: passed
                              11-12: defeated by 1 (if TKG is allowed to vote these would probably be tied)
                              13: defeated clearly
                              14-15: passed
                              16: defeated by 1 (if TKG is allowed to vote these would probably be tied)
                              17-23: passed
                              24: defeated!

*buys more stock in the Environmental Engineering Corps and Twin Sea Industry*

edit- hmm, 11, 12, and 16 would all probably be tied if we counted TKG's vote (you all know him to be the borehole-incarnate )... well, we can start with the clear winners, then get to the more borderline ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X