Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Should we form a seperate region for liberated Hive bases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: Should we form a seperate region for liberated Hive bases?

This should look familiar. The question is rather straightforward, and so are the possible responses:

-Yes
    -No
    -Write-in
    -Xenobanana

Note that, in any event, this region will not be formed until there are actually a significant number of liberated Hive bases (ie we get enough that people start bugging the DIA to form it).

The only liberated Hive base currently under our control is UN Peace Anchorage (formerly Sea Collective), which is east over sea on the other end of the straits past the Mouth (pillars?) of Hercules. It should be noted, though, that our military has been wildly successful in wiping Yang's southern coast with the Hive military... thus, we can begin snatching up Yang's bases as soon as we get a decent number of ground troops ready for an invasion.

edit- One would think that I, having posted the sea region poll and having to amend that with "this is a 3 day poll", would not commit the same mistake with this subsequent poll. Such a person would be a victim of a triumph of hope over experience.

(this is a 3 day poll)
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Write-in
    0.00%
    Xenobanana [img]http://www3.sympatico.ca/peter_green/banana.gif[/img]
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Yes, we should create a seperate region.

Comment

Yup, eventually.
      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Yes, as I think I might run for Governor.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
        X