Policy towards the Colonel Santiago and the Spartans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Policy towards the Colonel Santiago and the Spartans

Ok so we got off to a bad start. She is a 'little' forward and has certain views and doesn't tolerate fools or indeed non fools, easily. But she is kinda attractive in her own way. We admire her courage.
    The way she was brought up maybe she didn't know any better. Give her a break

So what's our policy view. Same options as forLady Deirdre. Peace, at any price; in exchange for tech or modest ecs; only without conditions; continue vendetta.
    Seek peace at any cost Yes
    2.13%
    Seek peace at any cost No
    17.02%
    Seek peace in exchange for tech ( even latest discovery) Yes
    2.13%
    Seek peace in exchange for tech ( even latest discovery) No
    14.89%
    Seek peace in exchange for modest ecs ( 100 or less) Yes
    8.51%
    Seek peace in exchange for modest ecs ( 100 or less) No
    10.64%
    Seek peace only without conditions Yes
    17.02%
    Seek peace only without conditions No
    6.38%
    Continue Vendetta Yes
    12.77%
    Continue Vendetta No
    8.51%
    Write in
    0.00%
    Abstain
    0.00%
    Xenobanana
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Admirable courage and focus, yes... but how long can we hope for peace with a dog bred to bite?

Peace, for 100ecs or less, that's the biggest bone I'd throw.

Comment

This dog needs to be put down, or at the very least should have a rabies shot.
      Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

I'm inclined to agree, though currently I think the Spartans are distracting the Gaians (and the Believers to some degree) ... as it stands, I think we shall need to deal with them all in a rather forceful manner. Perhaps if the dog were to be brought to heel we could teach it some new tricks and have use of it.

Comment

Seek peace withotu conditions if possible, but nothing more. The onlyt hing she deserves is a jail cell or a bullet in the skull, but we're not really in a position to deliver that right now.

Comment

Noone deserves a bullet in the skull, under any circumstances. NOONE.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

except Archaic maybe...
              "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
              "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Kill the fascist harlot. After we finnish the commies, of course.
                "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Originally posted by moomin
                  After we finnish the commies, of course.
                  Don't you mean "finish"? I believe "finnishing" someone is banned under the U.N. Charter, along with almost any activity invented by the finns.

edit- and "harlot"? I was not aware that Santiago was given to sexual immorality. Deidre, on the other hand...

Comment

Even I wouldn't do that. Even to commies. No one deerves being Finnish...

I'll settle for finishing them, thankyouverymuch.
                    "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                    "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

*gets suspicions that Kass has a series of chemical vats in his basement used for "finnishing people" (right next to the ones for japanising schoolgirls, of course)*

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemoniak
                        except Archaic maybe...
                        Hypocrite.

Comment

Noone deserves a bullet in the skull, under any circumstances. NOONE.
                          Oh dear, I forgot that that would violate the liberty of a murderous tyrant who has been responsible for a war that has lasted decades and the impoverishment of a continent

Comment

Indeed, tsk tsk GT!

Honestly, though, we could just lock her up forever for war crimes and avoid the whole bullet-in-the-head mess.

Comment

We could.........but that would be undemocratic. Our people demand blood, blood!

Comment

Working...
                              X