Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shall we build the Theory of Everything in Concordia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shall we build the Theory of Everything in Concordia?

We got Unified Theory during the chat, so now we can build the ToE. Concordia already has the supercollider and is thus well on it's way to becoming a mega-mega-science base (distinguished from it's current state of being merely a mega-science base). As Governor of Jedinica Vrijstaat I'd very much like to construct the ToE in Concordia to complete my evil research-oriented plan

This is a 2 day poll so the results will be available for a possible wedensday turnchat/turnthread.

Options are straightforward:
    -Yes, build the Theory of Everything in Concordia.
    -No, do not build the Theory of Everything in Concordia.
    -Write-in
    -Xenobanana
    Yes, build the Theory of Everything in Concordia.
    100.00%
    No, do not build the Theory of Everything in Concordia.
    0.00%
    Write-in
    0.00%
    Xenobanana
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Yay
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Perfect! Go for it!

Comment

Go for it.
        "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
        "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

I want ti built, and I want it built yesterday.

Comment

I wanted to vote against this, but I couldn't thing of any reason to oppose this suggestion.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

More knowledge
              Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
                I want ti built, and I want it built yesterday.
                Ah, an excellent oppurtunity to make use of my newly-prototyped "go-back-in-time-to-enact-evil-plan" button!

edit- on further analysis (and several rather messy results from trying that button) I've determined that yesterday just isn't gonna happen, but if my orders are followed we should have it at the beginning of the 2280 turn
                Last edited by Cedayon; March 19, 2003, 01:35.

Comment

Working...
                X