Farewell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell

This is here my last post for a long time I think, since the preparation of my long time journey to Gaia are almost closed, and I wont have much more time to spend here. As I said before, Im moving* on the 27th of March and I wont have my connection back until ... well, I dont know.
    I wish good luck to those who keep bravely fighting the evilness of multicorporations and guarantee that their actions will still be generously funded by the CCCP, though I wont be consider its Foreman anymore. On the other hand, generous help can be expected from Lady Deirdre Skye.

*Avenue Vladimir Illitch Lenin, just to annoy some of you
    "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
    "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Fare well. And while you're there anyway, please try to convince Deirdre to sign a truce with us.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Bye Pande, you'll be missed. Come back soon, the drones need you, they look up to you.
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

We'll miss your advice and unflinching support; enjoy Deirdre's company. Bye
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Take it easy, Comrade. See you on the flipside.

Comment

Hasta la veestah, meestah.

Safe travels.

Comment

Working...
            X