Official: Build the Cyborg Factory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: Build the Cyborg Factory?

K, I was gonna wait a bit longer, but I'm tired and want to go so I'll post this poll now. Summary of the situation:

We can now build The Cyborg Factory. This secret project would cost 400 mins and would count as a Bioenhancement Center facility (100 mins each, normally) at each base. BC's, as you probably know, grant 2 morale upgrades to every military unit (except native life, which gets +1 lifecycle) produced in the BC's base... so the Cyborg Factory would apply these upgrades to every single new military unit we build.

The options:

-Build the Cyborg Factory in Deus Ex Machina
    Industrial output: 56 minerals/turn, 10 stored minerals, so it could finish the CF in 7 turns unassisted, faster with crawlers.
    Secret Projects in DEM: The Neural Amplifier

-Build the Cyborg Factory in New Apolyton
    Industrial output: 45 minerals/turn, 46 stored minerals (18 would be lost if switched to CF), would take 9 turns to build the CF unassisted.
    Secret Projects in NA: The Weather Paradigm, The Empath Guild, The Citizen's Defense Force, The Virtual World, The Ascetic Virtues, The Longetivity Vaccine

-Build the Cyborg Factory in UNPD
    Industrial output: 46 minerals/turn, 15 stored minerals (2-3 would be lost if switched to CF), would take 9 turns to build the CF unassisted. It's also currently constructing the ACS Pizza, which was laid down last year.
    Secret Projects in UNPD: None.

-Don't build the Cyborg Factory
    A rather self-explanatory option, no?

-Write-in

-Xenobanana

edit- it's a 3 day poll... I always forget to say that
    Build the Cyborg Factory in Deus Ex Machina
    81.82%
    Build the Cyborg Factory in New Apolyton
    0.00%
    Build the Cyborg Factory in UNPD
    9.09%
    Don't build the Cyborg Factory
    9.09%
    Write-in
    0.00%
    Xenobanana [img]http://www3.sympatico.ca/peter_green/banana.gif[/img]
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Use DEM. It's the fastest, so why not use it?

Comment

DEM. Fastest, and it's got an ironic name to boot.
      Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
        Use DEM. It's the fastest, so why not use it?
        No argument from me, why not make good use of the mins from those *5* boreholes around it?

Comment

Both the Aurillian bases are fine for me, but just like Archaic I feel Deus Ex Machina fits the cyborg idea.
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

DEM! It really is a funny combo.
            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Working...
            X