Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Should Genejack factories be allowed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: Should Genejack factories be allowed?

This has been discussed (primarily in the DLP thread), so it's time to poll it:

Should we allow the construction of Genejacks?

- Yes.
    - Yes, but each one must be polled before construction can begin.
    - No.
    - Write-in
    - Xenobanana

edit- a three day poll this is.
    Yes.
    29.41%
    Yes, but each one must be polled before construction begins.
    41.18%
    No.
    29.41%
    Write-in
    0.00%
    Xenobanana
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

yes, they're evil, there's no denying it. but too useful to pass up. i vote "yes, but poll each one"

Comment

I immediately voted yes when i read that TKG called them evil
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

hey lemmy! free market is evil!

EDIT: do not quote me on that

Comment

Originally posted by TKG

Well, I wasn't planning on having a sig, but that's almost too good to pass up

Comment

Yes, but have them polled. If the people really don't want them, they can just vote them down when they're requested.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
              Yes, but have them polled. If the people really don't want them, they can just vote them down when they're requested.
              My thoughts exactly. At least with that option the people will be able to "change their mind" without having to petition for a re-poll of this some weeks down the line.

That said, I'm voting Yes, but they must be polled.

Comment

For the record I voted yes simply because we should have the option of using Genejacks. I didn’t vote for the second option of having the decisions polled given that it would slow thing down. I believe that they should be polled, but rather than polling for each one have the governors poll once to see if people will allow them to construct it and the rest leave it up to the governors (that is should the governors choose to use Genejacks).
                You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

Voted no. Genejacks, as TKG stated, are evil. Evil is not allowed in the UN (unless it's properly polled of course ). Evil+pollution=very evil

Is it just me or is our faction looking more and more like the US each day. FM, War with factions we brand ad evil, an all out for industrial production, without caring about the environment...
                  Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by TKG

Too late
                    Smile

Comment

Is it just me or is our faction looking more and more like the US each day. FM, War with factions we brand ad evil, an all out for industrial production, without caring about the environment...
                      It's just you. Let's examine what we have that the US doesn't:

1) Knowledge values, not wealth.

2) No pollution.

3) No ridiculous anti-terrorist laws.

4) Psych spending.

5) No sending our miltiary to intervene around the world for no reason.

6) No forcing other nations to adopt the same economic policies as us.

7) We actually care about Democracy.

8) A market system that actually works.

Comment

The middle option is doing surprisingly well... not so surprising, I suppose, since it's the most democratic option... I'm predicting a 4-to-5-part poll from Archaic sometime in the near future

Comment

GeneJack.....very naughty word..... ok well YES.....as long as we build 2 planet busters for every Genejack factory
                          Bunnies!
                          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                            GeneJack.....very naughty word..... ok well YES.....as long as we build 2 planet busters for every Genejack factory

When you want atrocities, you've got a friend in Lemmy
                            Smile

Comment

Prefer to wait for Robotic Assembly Plant.
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                              X