Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Neural Amplifier in Deus Ex Machina?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: Neural Amplifier in Deus Ex Machina?

the title is self explanitory. since it has been discovered that DEM has recently topped the mineral production list, i propose we build an SP.

if constructed, the neural amplifier will give us a +50% bonus to PSI defence. it will cost 300 minerals (DEM produces 44/turn)

3 days
    Yes :b:
    66.67%
    No :q:
    25.00%
    Write-In :idea:
    0.00%
    Xenobanana :idiot:
    8.33%

The poll is expired.

Before I vote, does anyone else *really* want this thing? DEM is close enough to the fungal park for this to be justified on that line, IMO, and I don't think Aurillion has much in the way of SPs. That and TKG's done an amazing job getting DEM's industry to an unprecedented level and I'd like to see the thing spit out the NA in 5-6 turns with a little crawler help

Comment

well, if something better comes along, we could always change mid-way through and give this one to someone else. i'd really like to have an SP in aurillion (i don't think i do ATM) and this is always a good one to have.

Comment

You could just build a bunch of crawlers (probably some specially designed to be expensive ones to fully utilize DEM's production), and when you have 300 mins (or rather 300 mins - DEM's 1 turn min production) worth of crawlers just switch DEM to the NA and play the cash-in game. That way if plans change you have a bunch of crawlers laying around instead of a big stack of mins that gets cut in half if you try to use it for something else.

A recent demonstration of this was probably visible from the walls of Zanarkand Gate

Comment

Yes. It would be very useful, and if DEM can build it the fastest, then it should be built in DEM.

Comment

I think it's one of the least useful SPs, but then that might be because I use Green, so don't have a problem in psi-combat. Are there any others we can build?
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

None that we aren't already building, and none that are likely to become available any time soon either.

Comment

At least we probably won't get access to any other SPs in the 5-6 turns it takes for DEM to tear through the project

edit- I voted yes, go for it TKG!

Comment

YES !!!!! GO FOR IT TKG

Comment

Working...
                  X