Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We can build the Neural Amplifier, shall we?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can build the Neural Amplifier, shall we?

(I'm semi-asking this as DIA, since SPs are a big internal affair, but really I'm just curious)

We can currently build two SPs: the Longetivity Vaccine, which is planned for New Apolyton, and the Neural Amplifier, which (to my knowledge) no one has asked to build yet.

Is the Neural Amp (300 mins, +50% to PSI defense for all units) worth building for it's own sake, or should we wait until we have time, just to prevent someone else from getting it?

I think the NA is a good one to possess - especially if we go Green and have mindworms as part of our army. However, there are others coming up in availability (esp the Cyborg Factory) that will be more valuable. Let's try to get it if we can coordinate its construction with other SP's that are of higher priority.

Comment

As long as it isn't in Concordia.
      I the Cyborg Factory though.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

after i complete a few more boreholes, UNPD or DEM may be able to give it a go. i'd have to check which one produces more minerals though, and i havn't seen the new save yet.

Comment

The Twin Sea region is up for anything, New Suez has an unmatched industrial strength and we are committed to contributing to the overall defense of the faction through means other than unit build up.
          You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

unmatched? not anymore, sorry to say

Comment

Those young brats of Aurillion and Twin Sea are beginning to challenge the industrial supremacy of the old farts Centralis and Jedinica.

Comment

nah, at last check, i only had 3 boreholes! (last check=not recent save)

voltaire is just remembering back when crawling those 2 7mineral mines had him up at the top of the industry power-list (though i'm sure they still have him *near* the top)

Comment

Spare a thought for relatively new regions such as Akiria. The Neural Amp is a natural for this region , what with its National Park and all. I 'll have a look at which base in Akiria would benefit most from its installation.
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

wouldn't it be best to build it in the base with the highest mineral output? (provided they're not busy with something else)

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                      Spare a thought for relatively new regions such as Akiria. The Neural Amp is a natural for this region , what with its National Park and all. I 'll have a look at which base in Akiria would benefit most from its installation.
                      You can just copy paste my orders for the Xenoempathy Dome and probably have it in New Tassagrad in 5-7 turns

Comment

2264 report, UN bases in order of mineral production[list=1][*]44 Mins - Deus Ex Machina!!!! [*]40 Mins - New Apolyton[*]UN Pizza Delivery[*]New Suez[*]Tacticus Academy[*]Concordia[*]Terminal Dogma[*]Zanarkand Gate (worker changed to borehole...)[*]Sheathed Sword[*]New Tassagrad[*]Valhalla[*]ThisBaseIsBelongToUs[*]Pandemonium[*]Antioch[*]Xanadu (with a worker changed, to a borehole)[*]Mysidia[*]Aurora[*]Twin Peaks[*]Cyclops[*]Crystalis[*]Transcendance Academy[*]Metropolis[*]UN Research Complex[*]Ankh-Morpork[*]Heaven's Gate[*]Capricorn[*]Espirito del Aqua[*]Shangri-La[*]Egregion[*]Circular Quay[*]UN Marine Institute[*]UN Aquaxenobanana[*]UN Slippery Ground[/list=1]

IOW, i'd be glad to build it in DEM

EDIT: from the no-peace save

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
                          2264 report, UN bases in order of mineral production[list=1][*]Deus Ex Machina!!!! [/list=1]

TKG! Good G-... *mutters to self, I will not say it in vain* ... 44 minerals/turn!?!? (easily upped to 46, mind you)

That "borehole" button has served you well, oh Holy Emperor!

... Now to get a JV base above 50 ... Hey, Maniac...

Comment

yes, that's doubled since i took over in 2249. DEM has moved up from 7th to 1st, and UNPD from 13th to 3rd

Originally posted by Cedayon
                            That "borehole" button has served you well, oh Holy Emperor!
                            you just wait until i install my "genejack factory" button

damn, that'll be hard to do. so beneficial, yet so hard to justify

Comment

Bah! But Jedinica still has the biggest overall mineral production! I think...

Comment

Working...
                              X