Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drogue
    You know your a tree-hugging leftie under all that FM talk
    you've seen my nationstate, havn't you? i was a left-wing utopia for christ's sake!

Comment

Well the answer is conclusive regarding PBs. Never.

There is also a clear massage from our citizens regarding Convention missiles. A feeling of 'no need' and never. Definitely not yes.

So MWIA, the new DPO, this is one military decision you don't have to think about.

Just think you won't have a stock of missiles to have them destroyed by UN inspectors.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Just as well. I don't think I could stand building long, sleek, state-of-the-art missiles that strike respect into our enemies and then having to destroy them.

Poor Saddam.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Um... there wasn't really a clear message on PBs. 50% voted never, 1 voted no need (probably Archaic), and 6 voted either yes, or yes sometime in the future.

Comment

Well, that means at the moment there is a majority against. That is clear. We may just have to poll in the future for them, since there was not a conclusive majority for never.
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
              there's nothing wrong with having them, as long as we don't use them.
              What's the use in having them, if we're not going to use them?
              Smile

Comment

They're a political weapon. It will make the other factions just that little bit more respectful, because they can never be sure that we won't use them.

EDIT: and I acknowledge that there is a majority for 'never', I'm just saying that it isn't a clear majority.

Comment

They're a political weapon. It will make the other factions just that little bit more respectful, because they can never be sure that we won't use them.
                  I don't think AIs work like that. All I find is they become a bit annoyed with me for having them and warn me not to use them. If we have them, there will be the temptation to use them. It's a lot of minerals to waste on something we will never use. Personally, I would not even sanction using them if we are attacked first with them.

Planet Busters - So evil their related to Lemmy
                  Smile

Comment

Does anyone actually know how the AIs are affected by your possession of PBs? I always interpreted their warning me not to use them as their being afraid that I would use them, as they well should be. Any weapon which is capable of blowing large chunks out of the planet's surface is one to be feared.

Comment

Does anyone actually know how the AIs are affected by your possession of PBs?
                      i don't kkow if they are at all, but i'm not certain

Comment

Working...
                      X