No announcement yet.

Election: Governors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Sighs* And I thought these elections were supposed to be about who would do a good job, not who people like or dislike more. It's really getting tiresome. Hell, a vote for me is basically a vote for GT anyway. We all know he'll return as Governor next term, and I only plan to keep his seat warm and continue his policies.
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

I think Archaic would be an excellent governor.
      He knows his way around the game, and would be a great choice to optimize a region.
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Ah, but did you vote for me? ^^;

Comment

Given that your vote total went up by one immediately after he poste dthat, I would assume so.

Comment

No, i haven't voted yet in this poll.

Edit: i have now
            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
            Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

So much the better

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                  Ah damn, I should've bananad TKG for the heck of it

btw, i don't see why not to vote for archaic . he's a damn good player, judging by the saves he posted in Sikander's builder game thread, and i'm sure he'll do a hellofa job governing centralis.

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
                    btw, i don't see why not to vote for archaic . he's a damn good player, judging by the saves he posted in Sikander's builder game thread, and i'm sure he'll do a hellofa job governing centralis.
                    I see the reason why people banana him: they don't like him, or perhaps his politics. I fail to see a good reason why people banana him, though.

Looks like he'll be in by a good margin anyway... Centralis will continue going strong

Comment

Originally posted by Cedayon
                      I see the reason why people banana him: they don't like him, or perhaps his politics.
                      i don't see what his opinions on social engineering have to do with terraforming

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
                        i don't see what his opinions on social engineering have to do with terraforming
                        Actually a little, since the FM<-->Green and Boreholes<-->No Boreholes arguments tend to have very similar groups on each side... but it's not a good reason in any case... not that I said they had a good reason

Comment

Working...
                        X