Election: Director of Social Engineering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archaic
    This is my weekly timetable. Be aware that I do extra classes by my own initiative. (The 2 extra HHB083 L1's and the 3 extra HHB083 L2's over the standard)
    In that case I admire your ability to post here regularly...

Comment

Yes, well, right now it's only because my PBEM games and my website are suffering for it. I've got something like 4 PBEM games that I've had sitting here for up to a week. They're all something like 1 and 2 hour turns, and I just can't find that much free time in a single session to play them. And wouldn't you know it, they're Iron Man, so I can't save in the middle of a session and come back to it later.
      Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

I have three hours of classes a week, plus some researches (120 pages for the end of the year). Its cool to do arts and to have high level of studies.
        "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
        "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

I work 40 hours a week, and I commute 2 hours morning, two hours evenings.

Luckily I only sleep 5 hours a night, or I'd never have time to play anything.

I'm so jealous of those that are students. You evil swines

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

i'm almost in the same situation as WoA now, 40 hour workweek, 3hours/day commuting, but i need at least 8 hours of sleep, i had 7 hours of sleep the last few days and i'm almost falling asleep
            Last edited by Lemmy; February 28, 2003, 11:55.
            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
            Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Its just practise Lem. I've been short on sleep for so long that I've adapted. The first few months were hard though.

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

That would explain it, this is my 3rd week now.
                But it will only last 5 months total, then i'm going to uni, with a relaxed timetable again
                <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.

Comment

Ah, you'll just be getting into the swing of it when you have to go back to being a slacker. Shame.

-Jam

Comment

to slacking.

I have noticed that these last few days with mild sleep deprivation were beneficial for my creativity, too bad i won't be able to do anything with it for while.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy
                      I have noticed that these last few days with mild sleep deprivation were beneficial for my creativity, too bad i won't be able to do anything with it for while.
                      I get that too. Next year, I'll have to work at least 40 hours a week on Uni work... Damn Oxford being so hard, why can't they just have 10 weekl terms like the rest of them This from a natural slacker I don't do extra classes, just extra exams
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy
                        I also tend to go into deep-and-weird thought mode (well, more than usual) past a certain number of waking hours... at which point I'm generally incapable of doing anything with them.

Life's ironies...

Comment

Working...
                        X