Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Shall we build the Xenoempathy Dome in New Tassagrad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: Shall we build the Xenoempathy Dome in New Tassagrad?

The operation to construct the Xenoempathy dome is already underway in Akiria. Due to the new amendments, however, it is required of me that I poll this decision.

So, shall we build the XD in New Tassagrad?

The options are straightforward:
    -Yes
    -No
    -Write-in
    -Xenobanana

You have 3 days, thank you for your time.
    Yes
    70.00%
    No
    30.00%
    Write-in
    0.00%
    Xenobanana
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
      Yes.
      Voted No, by consequence
      "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
      "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Chose freely to follow the party line. Which was what exactly?

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Party line = oppose the right wing

Comment

Now what happened to your concern for the environment, Mr. 'I don't care that I committed treason because I'm a Justice'?

Comment

Just build it elsewhere.

Comment

*SIGH* Even I didn't think you would be this irrational. If you're going to oppose building it if I approve, then you're going to be opposing it permanently.

And if you intend to oppose everything I'm in favour of, you're now advocating a police state which forces it's citizens to remain in the stone age and randomly executes half the population every year.

Comment

Randomly executing, or randomly half? Sorry, this tickled me.

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Both. It kills half the population, and selects which citizens fit into that half randomly.

Comment

Sweet. Like rushing a massive army in Civ3 (under "Communism" - when will people learn what communism is?)

-Jam

Comment

Perhaps when we see a communist government that acts differently from the USSR?

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemoniak
                          Voted No, by consequence

Amusing, but only mildly so.

Comment

Yeah! You're talking to the might-be future governor of Pandemonium and Jedinica. Be nice to him Pandemoniak!
                            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Voted yes. We need this SP ASAP
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                              X