No announcement yet.

Jedinica Vrijstaat II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that was before you gave your DIA orders. I have no problem at all with your governor orders. But of course I wouldn't like it as Concordian mayor if Jedinica gets fewer rushes than the other regions.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

There just weren't any reasonable ones aside from the 4ecs for 1 turn saved one... but if one of the facilities does become more reasonable, feel free to rush it (as per DIA orders), O acting commissioner

Comment

*cough*
        Well, not a great comeback in february for me...
        I guess I got struck down by some kind of didease which is brought to us by these cute little mindworms ...
        Remember: Never touch a mindworm, no matter how cute it looks...

So you can count me in again

Originally posted by Maniac
        Well the "Hollyswamp Cooperative" and "Micha & Partners" already control most of Pandemonium's economy. So a large part of it already is on a cooperative basis.
        Looks as if thing develope great! But how did it become "Micha and partners" ??? I have to kick these legacy-hunters out of the empir.. oops, I mean company...
        Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
        Let me eat your yummy brain!
        "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Oh, the partners were around when I got here. They submitted to my dictatorial control, so I saw no reason to have them removed... the governorial seat is open, though, if you'd like a little extra leverage in "suggesting" the leave the empirecompany

Comment

Thanks for the kind offer

Otherwise, it´s never wrong to have someone to blame on if anything goes wrong...

Well congratulations for your successful coup being new "elected" gouvernor of Jedinica!
            Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES

Comment

I was suggesting you take up the governorship

Comment

No time....

But as I said: responsibility is not what I am looking for...

Thanks again, perhaps later on or at least if a new game is started

Comment

Ah, yes, that's the problem with seizing power: people actually expect you to use it responsibly! ... such a drag, those people

Comment

Being a new citizen and having selected Terminal Dogma as a home, I've explored it extensively to familiarize myself with its layout and not seen any signs of "experimental creatures".

The reports of sightings are undoubtedly made by drunkards and sleep-deprived university students
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Welcome ColdWizard! I hope you enjoy your stay and can succesfully ignore the screaming twelve-year-old kids.
                      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Kids are easy to control , especially when they aren't yours
                        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                        X