No announcement yet.

Official REPOLL: National Fungus Park?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official REPOLL: National Fungus Park?

The first poll (here) managed to be rather indecisive, so here we go again, with more distilled options (of those that were doing best).

Summary: We've already decided that the area be a national park, now we need to decide what can be done in it.

Options:

- Only move through it when truly necessary
    I suppose "necessary" would need to be defined, but generally I think it means never unless failing to do so would cause big problems. A notable exception might be stashing worms there so they don't take support... but we probably aren't going to be building many worms.

- Move through it at convienience (mindworm hunting included)
    Self-explanatory, no?

- Xenobanana
    !

edit- 3 day time-out
    Only move through it when truly necessary
    33.33%
    Move through it at convienience (mindworm hunting included)
    66.67%
    Xenobanana
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Cedayon; February 17, 2003, 16:08.

*Goes to buy a new safari hat*
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Agreed wtih Archaic.

Comment

Whats the length of the poll ?
        "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
        "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemoniak
          Whats the length of the poll ?
          Oh, sorry, does it not show up in the question line after you've voted?

"Should we allow movement through the park? (Time out:3 days after 16-02-2003, 11:34)"

3 days

Comment

Its only shown before you vote, thats why the constitution specifically asks to put the deadline.
            "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
            "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

This national park is also to be a place where our licensed scientists can study native life in safety, taking all the necessary precautions and a minder.

I wouldn't feel safe in there if I knew Archaic was going round in a Safari hat with a 12 inch bore Graviton gun popping off shots at every and any movement.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemoniak
                Its only shown before you vote, thats why the constitution specifically asks to put the deadline.
                Oh, k... unlike that last econ poll?

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                  This national park is also to be a place where our licensed scientists can study native life in safety, taking all the necessary precautions and a minder.

I wouldn't feel safe in there if I knew Archaic was going round in a Safari hat with a 12 inch bore Graviton gun popping off shots at every and any movement.
                  Graviton Gun? Surely you jest. I'd be using the Flamethrower.

And besides, we'd all have our designated areas. Though I don't doubt the scientists wouldn't mind a retired UN Military Policeman with access to BFG with them to protect them from any rogue worms who just don't want to be studied.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic
                    Graviton Gun? Surely you jest. I'd be using the Flamethrower.

And besides, we'd all have our designated areas. Though I don't doubt the scientists wouldn't mind a retired UN Military Policeman with access to BFG with them to protect them from any rogue worms who just don't want to be studied.
                    i'm assuming BFG means big f*cking gun

oh yes. i'll be in this park extracting planetpearls from every unsuspecting little worm i find do lots of studying for the betterment of the faction. yes. that's it

besides hercules, i have something even more evil than a graviton gun
                    /me polishes his string disruptor
                    Originally posted by Hercules
                    I wouldn't feel safe in there if I knew Archaic was going round in a Safari hat...
                    you make it sound as if the safari hat makes it that much worse

Comment

Heeeeeeerrrrrre wormy wormy wormy...

err, not that I mean to do such a thing

Comment

Big f*cking guns TKG. There's a difference.

Comment

I thought the expression was "big f*ck-off gun" but then what do I know? Of course I'll be lying in the road in front of the safari jeeps.

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Then I hope you won't complain if you find yourself somewhat dimensionally challenged afterwards.

Comment

I'm more than happy with 2

-Jam
                              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                              X