• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turnchat going now.

Comment

*trying to use solvent on the topping glue to un-sticky the thread*

Comment

DEI's Requests

Please build 5 Foil probes in the Eastern part of the continent. I'll leave the Production Leader decide where to build them. We need them to reach Hive bases and take confidential informations about their last researches.
        Aslo the gods are impotent against men's stupidity --Frederich Shiller
        In my vocabulary the word "Impossible" doesn't exist --Napoleon
        Stella Polaris Development Team -> Senior Code Writer (pro tempore) & Designer

Comment

Re: DEI's Requests

Originally posted by Vultur
          Please build 5 Foil probes in the Eastern part of the continent. I'll leave the Production Leader decide where to build them. We need them to reach Hive bases and take confidential informations about their last researches.
          *wonders if the above post was caught in temporal limbo for however many weeks it's been*

Comment

Nah, just someone who is not at all familiar with the ways this ACDG is run. I guess that, a month back or so, it was a bad idea of me to send a PM to all people listed as acdg members, to search for a new DEI and governors.

Because that acdg civgroup does not give an accurate representation of the people who are actually participating in the demo game, I'd like to start a new citizen register thread, to see who is still active now. Can I? (I hope everybody reads the bold )

Anyway, this is the PM I sent back to Vultur as response to his PM to me today:

Hi Vultur,

We play seven turns of the democracy game every week. This means we have already played several turnchats without you giving any orders or giving any sign of life. Nothing to blame you for of course, as you after all were the only one so friendly to come forward for the DEI post.

But in any case, more than thirty years have passed since you last posted or sent me a PM, and currently there already is another government elected, without you as Director of Exploration and Intelligence.

Thanks for your efforts anyway,

Maniac
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I'll second that motion.

Comment

I'll third it. A new citizen registry would be a very good idea.

Comment

Indeed, it's time we found out who the 19-20 people who actually vote are ... please, go right ahead, Maniac.

Comment

Working...
                  X