Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Should we upgrade our formers? How and when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: Should we upgrade our formers? How and when?

Three days, a vote for one option.
    TKG has in his Aurillion orders proposed to upgrade several formers to 0-1-1*2 super. However, during the turnchat, there were two other people who disagreed with the idea of upgrading our formers now. Therefore, to perform my AT task of hearing the people's voice, this poll. What should we do with our current plain 0-1-1 formers?
    Don't upgrade our 0-1-1 formers.
    0.00%
    Upgrade our formers to 0-1-1 super, nothing else. (cost 30 ec per former)
    8.33%
    Upgrade our formers to 0-1-1 super now, and to 0-1-1 superclean when we discover Bio-Engineering (cost 70 ec per former)
    41.67%
    Upgrade our formers to 0-1-1*2 super, nothing else. (40 ec per former)
    0.00%
    Upgrade our formers to 0-1-1*2 super now, and to 0-1-1*2 superclean when we discover Bioeng (100 ec per former)
    8.33%
    Don't upgrade our formers now, but after we discover Bioeng upgrade to 0-1-1 superclean. (40 ec per former)
    41.67%
    Upgrade them so some other combination, eg super fungicide. (write-in)
    0.00%
    Just let those formers plant some xenobanana trees! :doitnow!:
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Voted the third option, rather than wait for bio-eng, because it could be a while 'til we get bio-eng.

Super Formers are Good Formers

Comment

wait until bio eng. the only reason i ordered the aurillian formers to be upgraded is because i only have about 5 in total and i need a lot more 'forming to be done.

Comment

Voted third option too.

Let's upgrade some of our formers now as there is no reason to wait for clean reactors. The formers we already have won't be eating less ressources on support. On the other hand, by upgrading them now we remove the need to build more of them.

Upgrading one former to super former is essentially a bit like building a new former on top of an existing one.

Besides, as there are polls about terraforming indicating that there will be quite a few boreholes constructed in the future, we might as well start upgrading our terraforming capabilities ASAP

Comment

And another vote for the third option.

Comment

Wow. A tie! Citizens, make use of your vote and make the final decision I'd say.

Comment

C'mon, someone, break the tie so we know what to do for the Turnchat... Kass? Anyone?

Comment

U.N.-believable. What should we do now? Upgrade half of our formers to Super???

Comment

Or "interpret" the other 2 votes (1 for "Upgrade our formers to 0-1-1 super, nothing else. (cost 30 ec per former)" and 1 for "Upgrade our formers to 0-1-1*2 super now, and to 0-1-1*2 superclean when we discover Bioeng (100 ec per former)") as being inclined towards the third option (reasonable, no? but perhaps not constitutional), thus making the decision clear?

Comment

Repoll with runners up.
                    "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                    "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

We already have upgraded all our formers. I voted on "Don't upgrade our formers now, but after we discover Bioeng upgrade to 0-1-1 superclean. (40 ec per former)" first but during the tunchat I changed my opinion so the option "Upgrade our formers to 0-1-1 super now, and to 0-1-1 superclean when we discover Bio-Engineering (cost 70 ec per former)" has kind of won after all.

Comment

Dictatorship!!

*Incite_Riots*
                        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain
                          Dictatorship!!

*Incite_Riots*
                          Drat, our plans have been discovered! err, we were faced with a tie and had to make a decision... the state of our terraforming projects are a lot better because of it

If you feel unrepresented, run for something

Comment

Working...
                          X