Official: National Fungus Park?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet that pact won't last long.

GT, I think its all in the discussion thread that goes with this poll.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I've looked through it, and there wasn't actually anything there about 'playing nice' with the Planet.

Comment

It's lasted over 20 years WoA. The fact that I can easily keep her in line with tech trades and gifts, and if necessary open military threats, helps bunches. My record for something like this was about 50 years....after which it didn't matter anyway.
        Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

My god, Deidre is a fool.

WAKE UP DEIDRE !

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Alrighty, I'm not sure how much more indecisive this poll could have been... Even if I repoll with just the top three options (and the obligatory Xenobanana) it's somewhat unlikely an individual option would get the necessary 50%+1 vote.

Suggestions, folks?

Comment

Take the average. Assign option 1 the value "0", option 2 "1", option 3 "2" and option 4 "3". 2*0 + 2*1 + 3*2 + 1*3 = 11/8. That's less then 1.5, so value "1" (= option 2) wins.

"Yes, and let us only move through it when necessary, not for mindworm hunting."
              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Hmm, sounds reasonable ... some people might disagree, though. I'd feel more comfortable making a decision if more than 9 people had voted...

For now, at the least, it's a park and there will be no mindworm hunting there. Do any of you feel a re-poll to be necessary?

Oh, and will I have to wait 7 days til I can repoll, because of the new amendment?

Comment

Not if the poll was indecisive (as this one was).

Comment

Ah, right... I should have remembered that clause, considering I was the one who proposed it

I'll post the re-poll tomorrow, after most people have had a chance to comment on this little situation.

Comment

I hope it won't be the exact same poll! That won't have any use.
                      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
                        I hope it won't be the exact same poll! That won't have any use.
                        It actually might, if more people voted... but I wasn't planning to post the exact same poll, but rather this:

-Yes, only moving through it in emergencies
                        -Yes, moving through it at convienience (mindworm hunting included)
                        -Xenobanana

I cut the 'No' option since the vast majority of votes were for a 'Yes' option, and I cut the 'Yes, but no movement through it at all' option because the 'moving through it in emergencies' is far more reasonable and is not much different than not moving through it at all.

I may trim the 'Yes' part off the options, since it's no longer a question of whether we declare it a park or not, but rather what we'll allow done in it.

Comment

Working...
                        X