Clear All

• Amendment: Revised Polling Rules

I suggest that the constitution should be amnded thus:

(all changed portions in bold)

Under "Article III: Polls"

Section: "Official:"

Add:

Time Frame:
    *No poll may be posted on a particular issue more than once in the period between two turnchats, excepting polls which have been declared invalid.
    *The above rule will apply even if a new decision on a particular issue which has already been decided is part of a poll on something else; for example, a poll on a borehole being built on a particular square, if, within the specified period, the people have voted against it, could not be worked into a general terraforming poll.
    *In cases where a previous poll is tied, new polls are permitted on the issue, but may only include the options that tied, along with the 'Abstain' or 'Xenonabana' option.
    *If a turnchat does not occur within 7 days (168 hours) of the previous poll closing, it is considered to have occurred for the purposes of this amendment, as the opinion of the people may have changed significantly by this time.
    Discussion thread is here.

You have three days.
    Yes.
    66.67%
    No.
    33.33%
    Abstain.
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

*BUMP*

Comment

Okay, this amendment passed, just. DBTS, would you please add this to constitution?

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
        Okay, this amendment passed, just. DBTS, would you please add this to constitution?

Oh, that's a good one

When's the last time DBTS added anything to the constitution?

Comment

"Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
          "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Someone should start a new consitution thread...
            *sudden realization when writing the previous sentence* Is this the AT's job?
            I hope TKG updated the directory, so I don't have to dig in tens of pages to search all unimplemented amendments...
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Thanks for being on the ball, Maniac

I'm sure all the unimplemented amendments will pop out of the woodwork in due course... usually after someone's violated one of them

Comment

hmm, i just havn't upgraded the directory for this term yet. you'll notice it's still blank . i'll probably add everything right at the end of the month just when it's time to make a new one

however, AFAIK all previous dir's are complete.

Comment

Working...
                X